Re: [IP] Paradigm reservoir question

At 10:40 AM 7/10/02, you wrote:
>I just have a quick question. I am going to be getting my pump pretty soon, I
>decided to go with the Paradigm.  My question is, right now I use 100 units
>of NPH, plus about 15 units of Novolog daily, so are you able to change the
>reservoir alone, without changing the site itself?  I really like the
>Paradigm b/c of the fact that it is waterproof and has the remote control.
>Thanks in advance.
>      ~Erin

Yes Erin, you can change the cartridge without changing the set. (at least
I think you can disconnect from the set).  Remember that the Paradigm
cartridge only hold about 176 units. so with you TDD (which should drop
some when you start pumping), you will probably be changing reservoirs
about every other day.

Good luck,