Re: [IP] Re:Dupuytren's Disease?

I have been puzzled by this same thing as well.  Two of my sisters and an
aunt have thyroid disease.  There have been four of my family members who
have a form of kidney disease that is auto immune.  My self and my son are
both type 1 diabetics.  Are there other auto immune diseases in my family I
wonder.  Maybe this is the gene researchers should be paying more attention
to.  Just thinking out loud.

Billie