Re: [IP] Re:Dupuytren's Disease?

Our family has autoimmune issues too.  I have a non-functional thyroid and
some people suspect that autism is an autoimmune issue as well.  My
husband's first wife died from Lupis.  She was the biological mother of my
first three children.  It sure makes you wonder, doesn't it?  It makes me
think of all the chemicals we use on our farm.  (and all surrounding
farms).  Well, it makes me more than wonder.  It makes me sick actually.

Susan