Re: [IP] Diet

All I know is that people should be eating less food,
(less the hundred ingredients in pre-packaged food),
and exercising more. That will keep the majority of
people in shape and healthy.
Also, I'm always shocked at how food is prepared in
restaurants, blanketed in butter, mayo and grease. It
doesn't take that long to get used to the taste of
food as it is without all that stuff on it.
Then you can eat ice cream once a week without feeling

Do You Yahoo!?