[IP] I thought I was high?

I guess I should have clarified my activities for the day.  I was at work until lunch time and then I went to dialysis.  It was in the evening that I was at the lake waterskiing (for less than 1 hour) so it was not sun or overexertion.

My bloodsugars did not get too much higher the remainder of the evening and I woke up on Tuesday morning at 146.

The only problem I have with any food is pizza and I tend to stay away from it because of all the dairy products.

Thank you Jan for jumping in at my defense with the fluids and other elements that could send me in to heart failure or worse.

whose BG has been great the past 2 days!!