From: ru t sti [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Tuesday, July 09, 2002 5:25 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Re:Dupuytren's Disease?

George,
Thanks for the link to this disease.  It's amazing to me all the
potential diseases that we diabetics are more prone to.  I have had
symptoms indicative of different disorders through the years (e.g., dry,
dry mouth--Sogren's (sp)? or butterfly rash--lupus, or joint
pain--fibromyalgia, etc.); however, I rarely ever get a clear diagnosis
(except for Grave's disease, diagnosed two months after my diabetes 27
years ago).  I pray that the Dupuytren's does not affect you in the
third area!

Blessings,
Ruth