Re: [IP] Bruising at sites and blood in cannula

I used to have more trouble with bruised sites with the silhouettes.
I think the problem is that the place where the catheter goes into
your bod can move around, and this movement around the hole can cause
irritation at the site.  After trying a few catheters, I found that
that the design of the ultraflex totally eliminates this problem.
Where the catheter goes in there is a flat part of the ultraflex that
sort of presses on the skin keeping the hole very stable.  I'd
suggest trying the ultraflex if you haven't done that already.  They
work fine with the minimed pumps (except for the paradigm)