[IP] beach fun

Hi gang. I just wanted to say we had a great time pumping at the beach. Kevin
did great. We changed a few more sites (even with the mastisol) but kept them
longer than I expected for all the HOT days and hot tubs and pools, and lazy
rivers! OH, and we met a teenage girl that pumped also. It is funny how I
always look for the telltale pump on the belt area and finally found one! I
told her Mom all about this group too.

I'm having arm surgery again next week(ulnar nerve transposition) to repair a
problem from last years surgery...so I may not be writing for a bit.

Take care, happy summer.

Mom to Kevin, 14, dx 12/98
pumping 5/99