[IP] Adrenalin Ruthlessness

As usual I missed the first post or two on Adrenalin Rushes although it
sounds like others have the same issues, BUT surprise! we're short on
answers.  If I only knew how high I was gonna go I could treat it before it
got real high. I hate this as I love my morning workouts and know they're
good for me -- most of the time. Where is our exercise physiologist Delaine
(?) - she use to be on this list.  Anyone know her email address.  There's
gotta be a way around this epinephrin business.
Gotta go - off to aerobics-lol.