My mailbox was overflowing today because some members are not cleaning out their mailboxes.  There were 80+ posts to the Main list, but there were 116 bounces from
mailboxes being closed due to being filled to capacity.

Everyone needs to watch your file space, particularly if you use a web-mail service such as Hotmail, Yahoo or even AOL.   You need to clear your box as they can fill fast
and IP mail starts bouncing back to the Admin in charge of it (which is usually Michael but we did give him a weekend off at least)  So I've been working hard at seeing the
mail server not get bogged down because some people aren't watching their file space.

If you need assistance or have questions about mail service, please write to HELP@insulin-pumpers.org and the Admin on duty will try to help you out.  We may not be
familiar with all email systems, but we will find an answer that will work.  Now you just keep an eye on that mailbox of yours!

George Lovelace
IP Admin