[IP] Dr Bernstaeins diet

Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2002 14:13:06 EDT
From: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] diet

   Can anyone give me some opinion on a good diabetic diet that they follow?
Is it best to follow a low carb diet as in Dr. Bernsteins book? I have been
type one diabetic for 20 years and i wish to improve my eating habits.

My cousin in Huston swears by Dr. Bernstein. she is always on his diet. She
is lean and trim, plays golf several times a week. I swear at him.
I think he is a Quack. You can't control type 1 without insulin. he gives
the impression you can and you are a self indulgent slug if you can't. Had a
member of a friends family call me in tears because of his books. spot
A. L. Bender, M. D.