[IP] I am NOT high risk, I am on a pump D***it!

Sorry for the almost foul language, but I think, that by being on a pump and
checking my sugar 10+ times a day, should mean something!  That means I am
taking control of this stupid disease, I am low risk for health insurance.  It
should mean I get a discount. Like Auto insurance, Good drivers discount.  All
I want is good Maternity insurance.  I have great Group coverage for my
diabetes, but no Maternity Ins.  Because I am  IDD, I can't get just ins. for
preg.  What can be done to change the industry? There are enough heads here.
We should get them together.  Frustrated as H**l!  Julie