Re: [IP] Re:Where To Hide Pump

   My daughter and I are using Animas pumps and have spent the last 2
weekends on ocean beaches, getting tossed by the waves, buried in the sand
and temp lowering our basals by the hour : )
  Rissa wears a 2 piece, so it was easy for her to clip and go, I am a little
larger, but I just clipped the pump to the back of my suit just under my
shoulder blade. Gonna assume you have a paradigm-which means no clip, just a
holster, right?  Not sure if you can do the same thing with the holster type
clip, but that is how I solved the one piece bathing suit dilemma.
  BTW- pumps worked fine before, during and after-I did get a scare when I
saw Rissa getting wiped by 2 waves in a row, but the first thing she did
after regaining her footing was check the pump, make sure the clip was still
in place- She wants me to buy her a boogie board next weekend, I think I lost
my kid to the beach! : )
    Jacky D