Re: [IP] Re: Adrenaline Rush?

--- Brooke Means <email @ redacted> wrote:
> my current endo says that some people go
> high from an
> adrenaline rush (ie. exercising or
> stress)....Cheers,  -Brooke
> ........This seems to be a big problem with me
also.I am an impulsive, excitable and emotional
person. I especially see it when I run races. It's
hard to keep my BS below 200. I try to relax but the
adrenaline is pumping. I have inched up my boluses but
it is scary when on regular running days I need to be
so careful about going low. I also see it when I get
excited about just about anything. Good or bad. I
recently went on an exciting trip and the day of
departure was another in a long line of high BS days.
I only know to keep on testing and pumping the high BS
down and try not to go low. A very hard puzzle to
solve. peg
Ps. Most books say diabetics must balance food,
insulin and activity, but I believe for me, that
emotions have as much affect as the others. I need an
emotion meter.:) then the equation would be equal.

Do You Yahoo!?