Re: [IP] diabetes keeping me from aquiring disability

In following this thread it occurs to me that if this is insurance that is
offered seperately and is paid for completely by the employee as an option
then the company offering it probably can set rules as to who they will
insure. Same policy as say a business that says it reserves the right to
refuse service. Now it may be possible to push the issue with the union as
previsouly mentioned - kind of say =- well if you are going to be this way
then we won't give you access to our employees - which could be a great loss
of business - but they may (unfortunately) be well within their rights.

Linda & Dax