[IP] Re: IP Where to hide pump

I wear my pump in my bra all the time (except at night, when I use a
thigh thing) because if it's at my waist, it's in the way. I seem to
always be bumping into things, or it gets in my way when I'm carrying
my daughter, or I can't find a spot on my waist where it lays
comfortably without poking me when I'm sitting.

The center of the bra is naturally a protected and "out of the way"
spot, yet reasonably accessible when you need it -- I'd say if men
had such a perfect built-in pump-hiding place, they'd hide their
pumps, too! : )