Re: [IP] New Test Set Up

> At 09:08 PM 7/9/02, you wrote:
> >I agree with your observation of " that the patient is not to be trusted
> >". I purchased the software for my Precision Extra BG tester; and besides
> >putting the user name in it, there are not very many inputs available. It
> >lets me enter a variety of choices for the printing of various reports,
> >but no way of changing any data ( for correction purposes, etc ). My wife
> >wanted to yest her BG, and thanks to her, I now have an " extra " reading
> >within the normal levels.
> >
> >Any programmers out there with this disease ???
> >

> >Michel
> >
> FYI..The In touch software from LifeScan allows you to edit the reports.
> David

Yeah. The InTouch software is the best I have used in that regards.

But even then you can not  delete or change a result read from the meter.
You can however exclude it from the reports. When you do that you get a note
on your report that says the data has been edited but at least the report
makes some sense. So the attitude is still there - "If you change the data
we will tell your doctor about it" But at least there implementation is a
lot easier to live with than most of the others.