Re: [IP] New Test Set Up

> The software shipped with this thing blows chunks also.   The PC side
> application does NOTHING but give you the ability to print logs.  I
expected it
> to have more robust data management capabilities than it has.   The Palm
> application is slightly better, but still needs a fair amount of tuning to
> it friendly.   If I had to spend the $150 bucks again, I probably

Well, I will not start out by screaming  that there is a conspiracy - BUT
the bottom line is that the medical establishment is VERY reluctant to
provide the patient any flexibility in data management software. I am sick
of meter download software that will not allow me to manually enter results
or correct errors. And the very limited options that some have for exporting
the data is really  ridiculous - The GlucoWatch Analyzer program is a prime
example of this. I think it all hints at an attitude that the patient is not
to be trusted.