[IP] Re: water/dehydration

> Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2002 09:04:41 -0700 (PDT)
> From: Kat Grogg <email @ redacted>

> The rule of thumb in the medical community is 6 to 8
> eight ounce glasses of water per day......that's 48 to
> 64 ounces, half gallon to a full gallon of water per
> day.

Anyone else read the Wall St. Journal article approx. 2 weeks ago that said
this was essentially "bunk" because there is no scientific proof about
dehydration and that the bottled water companies have pushed this idea to
the skies to promote their product(s).  Old wives tale?  Anyone know of any
"proof" either way? (This is not really fair because I am being too lazy to