Re: [IP] diet

>    Can anyone give me some opinion on a good diabetic diet that they
> follow?  Is it best to follow a low carb diet as in Dr. Bernsteins
> book? I have been a type one diabetic for 20 years and i wish to
> improve my eating habits.

Everything I've seen lately has been saying that a good
"diabetic" diet is just a good diet, period.  Basically, a
balanced diet with some of everything, heavy on the fruits and

And that's pretty much how I eat: lots of fresh fruits and
veggies, some breads, some meats. I just bolus for the carbs.

Remember: all things in moderation, including going overboard

                 - Bluejay Adametz, CFII, A&P, AA-5B N45210

Plush code 2.0: P[bun,bir]/>F[bun,bir] B++ BB  C++ E FF+
                I++ !M !MM N++ O+ Sp+ Sf Takm+rsz ma++
Furry code 1.3: FA6a A-- C- D H+ M- P++++ R+ T+++ W- Z S#
                RLCT a++ cvul++
                d+ e+ f++++ h+ i+ j+ p- s#