Re: [IP] What to do?

> What to do about summer dress? WHere to put the pump?
> Stephanie, I did this yesterday. I had a dress that had three
> pockets. At home I just let the tubing show but we were going to a
> reception (informal) so I cut a small hole in the dress under the
> pocket large enough to get the end of the tubing thru, disconnected
> placed the pump in the pocket and reattatched. It worked great.
> Other times I wear it in the bra or use the waist-it. Hope this
> helps.

For really slinky dresses, my daughter uses bike shorts and a safety
pin for the pump between her thighs. The best idea I've heard -- Lily
hasn't tried it yet -- is tennis shorts. The are very similar to bike
shorts but have a pocket for "balls" that the pump fits into easily.
Carried by tennis shops and most sporting goods stores.