[IP] Summer Clothes

Well--we only have summer here for short periods of time (last week was one
of them, today it's in the mid-70's and tomorrow will be in the 50's
downtown), but. . . here's what works for me.  You need to have a
seamripper.  Buy dresses with pockets.  Rip out enough of the seam in the
bottom of the pocket to fit the pump through it.  Put on the dress, bring
your pump through the seam, clip it it to the outside of the pocket, and you
should be set to go.  On some clothes, you may need to clip the pump facing