[IP] Re:Dupuytren's Disease?

Thanks for the link to this disease.  It's amazing to me all the
potential diseases that we diabetics are more prone to.  I have had
symptoms indicative of different disorders through the years (e.g., dry,
dry mouth--Sogren's (sp)? or butterfly rash--lupus, or joint
pain--fibromyalgia, etc.); however, I rarely ever get a clear diagnosis
(except for Grave's disease, diagnosed two months after my diabetes 27
years ago).  I pray that the Dupuytren's does not affect you in the third