[IP] Re: Adrenaline Rush?

The doctors always used to tell me I was crazy and the physiologist
insisted that I listen to her hour long speech about how exercising makes
blood sugars drop (even though I told her my body was different) But
since as long as I can remember (dx in '86) when I exercise my blood
sugars shoot up into the 3 and 4 hundreds after I finish exercising even
if I start at 120.  Then about 12 hours later I drop to very low.  Since
I've been on the pump this has been better (though it still happens
sometimes), my current endo says that some people go high from an
adrenaline rush (ie. exercising or stress)....Cheers,  -Brooke