Re: [IP] Dupuytren's Disease?

----- Original Message -----
From: "George" <email @ redacted>
To: <email @ redacted>
Sent: Monday, July 08, 2002 10:10 PM
Subject: Re: [IP] Dupuytren's Disease?

> On 8 Jul 2002 at 21:00, ru t sti wrote:
> > Deb,
> > What exactly is Dupuytren's Disease?  I've never heard of it before, but
> > I have a cyst on my right palm that I'm getting checked out next month.
> > I've had it for probably over a year, and it's not at all painful--just
> > lump about an inch under my third finger.
> >
>      http://my.webmd.com/encyclopedia/article/4115.14177#std120932
> This is an overview reference on it.  It has affected me for several years
and like they mention, I thought I had it also developing in my feet.  But
the podiatrist diagnosed that
> as Plantar Fasciitis.  I just hope it never affects the third area they
mention!   :>)
> George

This disease is inherited among my family as well (luckily I don't suffer
from it). My mother was told that this disease is very prominant in people
of Dutch origins....don't know how accurate that is or not....

Cherry & Wild Cherry Jubilee

Wherever there is laughter, an angel is flying by