[IP] Re: Dupuytrens?

It has something to do with the sheathing over the tendons in the hand.  The
tendons eventually pull the finger into the palm of the hand  and surgery is
required to "fix" it.  They say surgery is not always successful as it can
return.  Look it up on the internet, it's very interesting but also a little
freaky.  I have not had much trouble with mine, although, to me, my left hand
appears a little more narrow than my right.