[IP] RE: I thought I was high??

Gina - Have you been taking anything for allergies? During the summer I
frequently have to resort to using otc allergy meds and have to be aware
that many will make my mouth dry exactly like having a high bg. The main
problem is not ignoring symptoms of a low because I'm sure my bg is high and
therefore I need to remember to check my bg regularly. ymmv . . Donna

I just checked my blood sugar 3 times, 2ce on my regular meter and once on
backup.  It read 110, 110, 111........I could have sworn I was high because
ate cake and ice cream earlier, and drank some regular lemonade.......didn't
bolus enough for fear of going low while water skiing............I got home
and checked and to my surprise my BG is totally normal.  I am SO thirsty and
this is usually the first sign of me being on the high end... ...any

I am far from being dehydrated as I have had almost 1/2 gallon of water
today.  It just blows my mind that I would have such thirst and be totally
within range.  This has never happened before and I am wondering why I would
have symptoms of high sugar???

Any thoughts?