[IP] Re: A1C Results

Hi everyone.  Well I am so happy-I feel I am flying. My results after being on
the pump 5 months are fantastic. A1C is 7.0-and was 10.6, fasting BS  135 was
345, and cholesterol 141 was 220 , went on the MM508 in Feb. 2002. I go to see
my new endo on the 19th.  I was dx 15 yrs ago, type 2 (brought on by a pituary
tumor which caused acromegaly (played havoc on several organs pancreas,
thyroid, etc.) My primary put me on the pump because no matter what we haven't
been able to get under control for last three years, and the insurance company
had no problem. I switched recently to the quick sets/MM508 and love them. I
also went to WalMart and bought the elastic and and velcro and made the
strap-works great.

This web site has given me a lot of  support and insight-I may not reply back
much or talk much on this site but I read it everyday .  Crystal if you read
this. thanks turning me onto this website and for all your help and support as
my pump trainer. See you tonight at the meeting.

Best wishes and hugs to all.

Bobbi L. Greer
Email: email @ redacted