Re: [IP] New Test Set Up

I got my Freestyle Tracker last weekend.   I'm still trying to decide if I like
it.   Yes, it does do faster readings with much less blood than my One Touch or
Prestige meters.   I even did a side by side comparison (Therasense vs.
Prestige) with blood from the same finger, and the readings were within 3 pts
of each other.   Close enough for my me.

My biggest problem with the beastie (Therasense) is that it shows those damn
butterflies every time I turn it on and then forces me to re-confirm the
calibration code for EVERY test.   They should have a menu option to change
this when switching to a new vial of strips.

The software shipped with this thing blows chunks also.   The PC side
application does NOTHING but give you the ability to print logs.  I expected it
to have more robust data management capabilities than it has.   The Palm
application is slightly better, but still needs a fair amount of tuning to make
it friendly.   If I had to spend the $150 bucks again, I probably wouldn't.

-Brentm