[IP] Bruising at sites and blood in cannula

I've been having lots of problems lately with my sites bruising and getting
blood in the cannula after as little as 24 hours. I normally change my sites
every 2 days and switched from Humalog to Novolog about a month ago. Even
though there is bruising and blood, often my BGs are fine. Still, I end up
changing my set, just in case. I use the Comfort sets. I have tried others
that go straight in and those were no better. I only use my abdomen as other
areas, such as my thigh, not only bruise, but take weeks to heal.

Suggestions, anyone? I appreciate any advice!

Kathy S.