Re: [IP] Kaiser says "no go" to Paradigm upgrade

In May, I received a brand new Paradigm(my first pump) and three months of
supplies for the paradigm covered through Kaiser in Colorado .... so you
might see if there is someone else you can speak with at Kaiser - there is
also certain rep you can talk to at Mini-Med that deals with the Kaiser
patients and may also be able to help you. I don't have her name and # with
me here at work, but will send it to you when I get home.

Type 1 7 years, pumping with Buzz the paradigm for 7 weeks now.