[IP] Re: Rhonda, Harvey, and disconnecting at the beach

Rhonda, I note with interest what you say about bolusing your basal amount
for about 4 hours and then disconnecting.  You say it works great for you.
But are you using Humalog or Novolog in your pump?  If so, I must agree
with Harvey - that I don't understand why it doesn't all peak at once and
cause a low, if you're not eating any carbs. It just doesn't make sense.

Can someone clarify this scenario?  I would love to try Rhonda's method but
would be very fearful of lows.

Thanks and regards,