[IP] Fwd: Accuracy of Numbers

 Please complete to help Jose.  Thanks - Melissa
  Jose Ribeiro <email @ redacted> wrote: From: "Jose Ribeiro"
Subject: Accuracy of Numbers
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2002 21:02:16 -0400

st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2002 12:13:48 -0700 (PDT)

From: Melissa Exposito <email @ redacted>

Subject: [IP] Accuracy of Numbers

I started the pump 2 weeks ago and am concerned with the accuracy of my numbers.  I understand it will take time to know how my body reacts to just humalog and no other long acting insulin.  I was only diagnosed 3 months ago, so a lot of this is new to me.  My educator gave me a carb to insulin ratio to work with and it seems I am always 60 - 80 points higher after I eat a meal.  I would like to know if your target is 100, do you get to 100 right after a meal or is 120 'close enough'.  I think 160 - 180 after a meal is too high....Just wondering what other pumpers think about the accuracy of their numbers...

Dear Melissa,

I know the answer for your problem, although I need time and people to fill out the survey at http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=24578114615 in order to speed up the answer to the market. Please tell your buddies to do the same and soon your problem with accuracy will be gone.

Jose Ribeiro

email @ redacted

Do You Yahoo!?