Re: [IP] Trigger finger and diabetes

I just have to chime in here and say that I had trigger finger (in my
thumb) four years ago, while my blood sugars were in quite good
control.  After two simple cortisone shots it disappeared and hasn't
recurred since. I, personally, think it's a good idea to try the cortisone
shots first because a shot is so much less invasive and permanent than
surgery. And it does work for some of us.