Re: [IP] I thought I was high??

>>> I just checked my blood sugar 3 times, 2ce on my regular meter and once
on my
backup.  It read 110, 110, 111........I could have sworn I was high because
I ate cake and ice cream earlier, and drank some regular
lemonade.......didn't bolus enough for fear of going low while water skiing.
<snip> I am far from being dehydrated as I have had almost 1/2 gallon of
today. Gina >>>

Since you are on dialysis, aren't you restricted on fluid intake? This is
part of what I'm dreading. YMMV (~_^)

Jan - who just finished her first dialysis session 1.5 hrs. ago