Re: [IP] where to hide pump

With sleeveless dresses (my favorite clothes in summer) I clip my Animas
pump to the dress under my left arm (I'm right handed). Most of my dresses
fit so that no one notices unless they really look (or ask if I took it off
for the day). If the dress is too loose to hold the pump up comfortably, I
can clip it to my bra under my arm, but the dress is usually more
As for swimming suits, I was worried because I've always been a one-piece
girl. I bought one of Lands End's tugless tankinis last summer and it worked
great for me.