[IP] Re: Pain on sites

Welcome to pumping!  I too have the paradigm- I find that whenever an
existing site starts to hurt on me, it's time to change the site before it
gets worse.  Sometimes, I get a good bleeder in a site that is sore.  Other
times, I'm on a nerve.  Then there sites that I just hit before letting them
heal up-  I'm serious about record keeping.  I rate every site on comfort and
effectiveness with my "system", har!.......I find about 1 in 5 sites has a
problem of some sort that causes it to need an early change-  Now with all
this advice, I also find that about 1 in 4 new sites is sore the first few
hours then it becomes comfortable-   But when it's the other way around, a
comfortable site that BECOMES sore, consider changing it- -  And if you have
not yet discovered,  I'm a Novalog advocate, you might want to try this
insulin -  Many of the reflector have mentioned it can be more comfortable vs
Humalog-  But its not a guarantee......  Please let us know what happens!

GL  Bryon