[IP] Where to hide pump

On 7/8/02 6:26 PM, "insulin-pumpers-digest" <email @ redacted> wrote:

> Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2002 17:07:31 -0400
> From: Harvey Sydnor <email @ redacted>
> Subject: Re: [IP] Where To Hide Pump
> We wear belts.  :)

I'm a musician and artist, so much of my time is spent in Jeans and
t-shirts, or some pantsuits for 'Business' type functions. Belts prevail
here too as I NEED my electronic 'goo gahs' and they clip onto belts nicely.

I never wear the little slinky thangs most women wear, I haven't the figure
<VBG> and yes, out of courtesy to onlookers *my* bathing suits are 1 piece.
I tuck the pump right down under the 'cajongas' at the midriff and no one
can tell next to the thick waist that the thing's down in there. LOL!

--The geek shall inherit the earth!
Jenny Sutherland