[IP] RE: Accuracy of Numbers

I had the same problem with higher BSg after meals.  Then I switched from
Humalog to Novalog and I've smoothed out-  On a daily basis, I take about 10%
less Novalog vs. Humalog and my sites last longer with less soreness-On
Humalog, my daily total of insulin had an average mean of about 40 units, as
in I would use anywhere from 60 up to 100 units a day.  On Novalog, I tend
use anywhere from 60 to 75 units-  So my average mean is cut in half.  I
think this is because I have to bolus less after meals since in me,  the
Novalog last longer with a wider bell curve-  My body just seems to like the
Novalog a lot better-  BTW, I only found out about Novalog on this reflector-