[IP] Disconnect in the sun?

I've also experienced high blood sugars after lounging in the pool.  At
first, I thought it was due to sunburn (I'm rather pale and do sunburn
easily), but now I'm wondering if it's the heat (or a combination of the
two).  Is it better to disconnect and maybe reconnect every half hour or
so to bolus?  Generally, the high bs happen AFTER I'm out of the pool,
but they happen too often for it to be a coincidence.

Thanks for all your help!

BTW, thanks to those who responded to my concern about my sites falling
out whenever I'm in water.  I have tried the Tincture of Benzoin and it
works great!