[IP] I thought I was high??

I just checked my blood sugar 3 times, 2ce on my regular meter and once on my
backup.  It read 110, 110, 111........I could have sworn I was high because I
ate cake and ice cream earlier, and drank some regular lemonade.......didn't
bolus enough for fear of going low while water skiing............I got home
and checked and to my surprise my BG is totally normal.  I am SO thirsty and
this is usually the first sign of me being on the high end... ...any

I am far from being dehydrated as I have had almost 1/2 gallon of water
today.  It just blows my mind that I would have such thirst and be totally
within range.  This has never happened before and I am wondering why I would
have symptoms of high sugar???

Any thoughts?