Re: [IP] A1c levels, and new pump start...

Hey Ryan,

Do you usually feel this 'pain' after you bolus for a meal? If so, you
probably have insulin build-up.  If your bg's aren't good after 2 hours
after your meal, replace your site and try again.  The most you really
should feel is a tingly, itchy feeling I sometimes get after bolusing.  When
I feel pain, it usually means I've inserted around muscle tissue and the
insulin is not absorbing correctly.

> Second, I just started my pump TODAY!  Yay.  I have a Minimed Paradigm.
But
> I want to know what is the normal level of pain experienced at the
infusion
> site.  Inserting the set didn't hurt (which surprised me, since giving
shots
> in my stomach often hurts a LOT).  However, a few hours later, and I
started
> feeling a bit of soreness, paticularly if I bend over or lift something.
It