re: [IP] A1c levels, and new pump start...

I agree with you on the a1c results, before starting the pump almost a year
ago I was in the 8 to 9.5 range, and since getting the pump I have learned how
to count carbs, and test often so I can adjust do a bolus correction, my last
3 A1C on the pump were 6.2, 5.8, and about 2 1/2 weeks ago my latest was 5.2,
and I eat almost anything I want, I have gained a little weight, but I needed
that anyway.

Whenever I experienced any pain with the infusion set, it usually means it is
kinked inside me, and I will have a delivery problem in the next day or so, I
used to have trouble because I did not have enough body fat, and it seemed to
be going into muscle or something, but since putting on a few pounds, I rarely
have any problems, one of my favorite places is right below the beltline in
the buttocks, usually you have a little fat there, and sports or other
stretching activities doesn't seem to bother it.

Good Luck,