RE:[IP] ladies summer dress and pump location

Rhonda said:
>I wear my pump in my bra with a baby sock...(around it) my wonderful pump
trainer taught me this 7 years ago (thanks Barb!!!!!!)<

You are quite welcome! It sure is nice to hear from experienced pumpers, once
in a while! 8<)
Rhonda speaks well at diabetes educator meetings and is an active pump
advocate (at least, I think she still is). Say, isn't it time to upgrade that
(Just kidding!)