Re: [IP] Re: bolusing to remove pump

I don't see how this would work on anyone. Taking 2.4 units would be my
bolus for a 40 carb. meal.  If I'm not taking in carbs, this amount of
insulin would drop my bg down by 140.  If I had a high bg level to begin
with, that would be fine cause this would act as a correction bolus, but
would drop me like a rock otherwise. If you are using Lantis or some other
long-acting insulin, this would make sence, but definately not for Novolog
or even Humalog.