Re: [IP] Trigger finger and diabetes

I had surgery to release 4 trigger fingers between 1990 & 1995. I had
diabetes since 1966.
Some healed better than others (ability to fully straighten  is not what it
used to be),. Three were done by one surgeon; the last was done by surgeon
my then-new insurance would pay for. The last one is the worst one when it
comes to straightening.  Exercise as instructed is very important to help
regain a finger that can be straightened.  Good luck.