[IP] where to hide pump

I got this idea from somebody on the list and then have passed it on a few
times.  When not wearing a bathing suit, but with a tight dress, I have used
a stretchy, wide hair scrunchy on my thigh and clip the pump to the scrunchy.
 It stays on way better than the thigh thing,it's smaller and much cheaper.
You can throw it in the washing machine and get different colors.  I have
started wearing tankinis for the beach and have gotten some that have bigger
tops and I like the bottoms that are more like shorts than the bikinis
bottoms.  The pump hooks on nicely to the bottoms and doesn't really show
either.  It''s easy to bolus and easy to remove and put back on.  Debby