Re: [IP] Where To Hide Pump

> Just a curious thought I had when reading this conversation thread.
> Why is it that there aren't any men concerned with hiding their pumps?
> Do we just not care (I don't care if it shows or not) or is it that our
> clothing is more conducive to attaching a pump to?

Well, speaking for myself, I really don't care if anyone sees
my pump. In fact, with all the other "stuff" I carry around on
my belt (cell phone, pager, Swiss Army knife, company ID
badge, sometimes a punchdown tool, tone generator and tone
wand) the pump tends to get lost in the clutter.

hmmm... belt... that might be a clue.

                 - Bluejay Adametz, CFII, A&P, AA-5B N45210

Plush code 2.0: P[bun,bir]/>F[bun,bir] B++ BB  C++ E FF+
                I++ !M !MM N++ O+ Sp+ Sf Takm+rsz ma++
Furry code 1.3: FA6a A-- C- D H+ M- P++++ R+ T+++ W- Z S#
                RLCT a++ cvul++
                d+ e+ f++++ h+ i+ j+ p- s#