Re: [IP] ladies summer dress & pump location??

if it is an ankle length dress, i just attach it to my ankle with the elastic leg thing (easiest option).if it is a knee length dress. i use the leg thing to wrap it around my leg so that it rests on the inside of my leg just above the knee.  if it's a short skirt, i move it up about six inches. the only problem with this is getting to it when i want to bolus, but if you have a 508 with a remote this isn't a prob at all. i've also worn spandex shorts under an evening gown and clipped it to the inner leg of those. no one suspected a thing =)

i find that clipping it to the bra does not really help, on less well-endowed women like me it looks like i grew a third boob. attaching it anywhere on the inner leg makes it virtually invisible, anywhere else and it looks like you have a weird tumor. they also have sew-in pouches (at least disetrinic does) that you can sew into clothes and stick your pump into. it helps to have a trusted friend tell you whether or not she can see it when you have everything on.

hope this helps!

becky (dx'd 1/24/92 at age 10, pumping since 11/21/01)

Do You Yahoo!?