[IP] What to do?

What to do about summer dress? WHere to put the pump?
Stephanie, I did this yesterday. I had a dress that had three pockets. At home I just let the tubing show but we were going to a reception (informal) so I cut a small hole in the dress under the pocket large enough to get the end of the tubing thru, disconnected placed the pump in the pocket and reattatched. It worked great. Other times I wear it in the bra or use the waist-it. Hope this helps.

Bonnie dx 1965 - Pumping 10 years presently using the MM508

Do You Yahoo!?